Secure payment

After sending the order and making the payment, the customer undertakes to pay the price of the products requested, and the shipping costs according to the methods provided on the Site. The payment methods generally available on the Site are the following:

1. PayPal

2. Pick up in Store

3. Cash on delivery

4. Bank transfer

1. Paypa l By selecting the PayPal payment type, you will be redirected to a page of the PayPal site where you will enter your email address and password and make the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with Opportunity Commerce srl but will be managed directly by PayPal. In case of cancellation of the order or non-acceptance by Opportunity Commerce srl, the amount will be refunded to your PayPal account. A 2% surcharge will be applied for payments with Paypal.

2. Methods of payment in the case of Collection in the Store It is possible to collect the goods directly from our operational headquarters. The cost of the service is € 8.00 regardless of the number and amount of items purchased per order. When the products are available, Customer Service will contact the Customer agreeing the time for collection. In the event that the Customer cannot collect the products personally, he can appoint a third party or a carrier, provided that it is reported directly during the telephone call. In the case of collection in the store, the customer can pay in the following ways: for amounts below € 999.00 it will be possible to pay in cash, by credit, debit or debit card (accepted circuits: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, v pay). for amounts over € 999.99 it is necessary to make a deposit by bank transfer equal to 50% of the total amount as confirmation of the order. The balance of the remaining 50% can be paid upon collection of the goods in the manner and restrictions referred to above.

3. Payment for Products purchased on the Site via Cash on Delivery (COD - cash on delivery) is a service available only in Italy. In case of payment by cash on delivery, an additional contribution of 1.5% (with a minimum amount of 10 Euros) will be applied to the total amount due, clearly highlighted at the time of payment choice. In this case, the Customer is required to make a deposit by bank transfer for an amount equal to 30% of the total to the coordinates indicated in the "Bank Transfer" section, the remaining 70% can be paid at the same time as delivery with the following limitations: - for amounts less than € 999 by cash delivered directly to the driver of the carrier - for amounts exceeding € 999 by cashier's check made out to Opportunity Commerce Srl Bank checks (non-circular) or cashier's checks issued by Banco Posta will not be accepted in any way, as they are not protected by the insurance conditions generally provided for by the Carriers on the circulation of securities. For anti-fraud control, the Carrier, through its Branch in charge of delivery, has the right to request the Customer to send a copy of the title within 24/48 hours prior to delivery of the products. The Customer undertakes to promptly send a copy of the cashier's check to the Carrier's Customer Service and the Opportunity Commerce Customer Service by e-mail or fax to comply with the necessary administrative checks and without delaying the delivery of the goods. p>

4. Bank transfer The bank transfer must be made out to:

Opportunity Commerce S.r.l.
BPER Banca S.p.a.
IBAN : IT14S0538752970000003516606
BIC / SWIFT: BPMOIT22XXX

  • Register

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password